Sape Nak jadi Stalker?? Sila Follow~


Get your own Digital Clock

Sunday, January 16, 2011

We never know about how people thinking about. It is hard for you to imagine their thingking?? yaa, me also. Although we have a person that always share everything with us, we still can't believe that every word from his/her mouth is exactly true or not right? Don't ever think you're good enough to know everything dear. Please and please look forward! Hmm, I really need my dad coz he can give me a good advise about how to think, how to come out with our problem n so on. You are a good father. I really need your help and I hope that you'll be here for me. And also same with you mom. Damn! I'm crying while blogging. Shittt! haha. Sorry if this post look such a suck post to you. But i'm realy wanna let this and be more comfortable. Pathetic! Hopefully everything gonna be fine. I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face..So afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say, but I have this dream right inside of me, to let you know........

No comments:

Post a Comment